Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Unbelievable!!

So, I am in Kona, Hawaii. Nah, no I'm not. Wait, am I? Yes. Yes, I am. Palm trees, check. Volcanic
rock, check. Greeted with a delicious lei, check. Convertible cruising along Kuakini Drive and Palani, check. Flags of the Nations, check. Youth With A Mission campus entrance, check.

How does it feel like I never left AND that I'm not actually here?? At the same time!?

I am not sure! BUT nevertheless I am happy. I am happy to be here and have been greeted so greatly by some of the staff in my department (Science & Technology).

I thought I would have a whole lot of things to say...but...I'm really tired. I went to bed 24 hours ago in California, in my giant cozy bed, and then 24 hours later (CA time) I have unpacked, met most of my roommates, made my bed and brushed me teeth. I am ready to sleep!! So far, I have already fallen in love with one of the girls I room with and there is not more than one girl of each ethnicity: Korean, Canadian, African-American, Australian, and Me. YAY!!

Alright, really, I'm off to sleep!!

Goodnight, y'all. I love all of you and can't begin to tell you how blown away I am by the support, encouragement and love y'all sent me off with!! Gahh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment