Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Financial Support Request

Its funny how you can get cocky about being not-cocky. I think thats exactly what snuck up on me in the last couple months. About September I knew that God had asked me to take a bit of rest as my next chapter in life and boy was I okay with that! I also knew in the depths of my dream-chest that I was going to head back to Kona/YWAM eventually to work in the Science & Technology department to do some agriculture research, I just didn't know when.

So with this assurance, which was more like arrogance, I didn't do much about really pursuing God's will for me. What if I was wrong? What if God had something else in the meantime? Well, I didn't ever really ask.

I thank the Lord for His grace and His willingness to go out of the way to make sure we don't miss the things He really has for us because it turns out that my cockiness did not steer me away from His best. It just put me in a bit of a time crunch.

I am now sitting here with about 5-6 weeks max of a time frame to get applications and fundraisers and packing things and housing etc together to get back on what God would have told me months ago had I bothered to mind Him sooner rather than later.

It is now later and I am more hastily seeking financial support and dedicated prayer friends for the before, during and after. If that sounds like something you're interested in please let me know!!

Prayer options: text, email, Facebook message, Skype...you get the idea!
Financial options: mail a check, transfer to my Paypal account (charges a small fee) or deposit online directly to YWAM (web address coming later).


No comments:

Post a Comment