Monday, May 7, 2012

Some Photos For Your Pleasure!

So, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to go about this, sharing my photos. I'm working on opening a flickr, but Im a little tired of the bajillion social media options and don't like signing up for them all. So here's a teaser. 
Photo Assignment: "Where are you going?"
I decided to show where I'm NOT going: not back to a way of life with limits; 
limits set by other people, the world's standard of 'normal, conventional ways. 
They don't real make you happy, do they? (I have no way to edit photos yet
on my new computer, sorry for the darkness!)

First idea for above photo assignment, something to the effect that
I want to go to the places and people that the average Joe finds
unattractive or unappealing: the unloved and untouchable. 

EPIC landscapes in Hawaii: fyi, there are 11 of the 12 climates found 
in the world on Big Island. Idk what to call this, but its like the terrain next
to i5, next to the ocean. Cool combo. Oh, and these are fellow 
PhotogenX-ers, walking back from the Green Sands Beach.


Perhaps my coolest photo yet: no editing, but nearly perfect 
ISO (light sensitivity/control) to get the sky in good color/contrast
while still being able to see the foreground. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment