Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Normalcy Found in Company

DEAREST Friends and Family, God, Jesus and the Spirit, and anyone else who is reading this: I apologize for the latency, I have had limited free time and even more limited access to a computer. This is all changing so expect tons of processing over the ASTRONOMICAL amount of change, revelation, and inspiration (hopefully), and the tear-jerking, heart-wrenching, exciting, delightful, entertaining, fulfilling, gratifying and TRANSFORMING experiences that corroborate that GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

FOR STARTERS: APPETIZERS
Vacationing for a week in the wondrous volcanic lands of Hawaii, (pronounced huh-vi-E), was perhaps a treacherous platform for beginning a DTS-discipleship training school. I have heard non-stop affirmation that this program was designed to rock my world, to ruin me for normalcy, mediocracy, and to have the most intense soul reparations imaginable.



But don't get me wrong, vacation with the two best women in my life, momma and seester (sister), was fabulously relaxing, low maintenance and well planned all at the same time. Oh, and who can forget Dad surprising the three of us, separately I might add--what a talent!


I do not dare to retell all that has passed--I prefer, demand rather, a phone call or video chat for a question and answer sesh, I would fare so much better with an interactive correspondence. It'll go by fasted and be so much more entertaining that way.

To sum things up, I will proudly say it in brevity: God my Father, is my Redeemer. Two-part it is:
The discontentment I have always carried was indeed for a purpose and not for pain. I have had this craving for a passionate, out-loud display of ACTIVE and aggressive love, the love from Jesus, for Jesus. For a land where people love in doing, and a land where it is normal. You'll read me using "normal" lightly and often, and by this I just mean that it is a natural instinct, a common sight. The second part is in my desire for photographic expression and a freedom for impact. This freedom I am realizing is not from accomplishment by skill, but as we are continuously taught here, there is no gap between practical and spiritual; photographic excellence is not earned, but a talent that is given.

Jealously. Competition. Coveting. Comparing. Impatience. Self-control, particularly of the mind. Pride in my zeal and appearance (saving face). Impatience. Comparison. Moving without the prompt of the Holy Spirit. These are all things that you can pray for me over. They are things that, in a greater context, are the things I'd love God to wreck me for. To destroy any effects in the direction of life-crippling that may be.

"You wouldn't put the fullness of God in a heart that was empty" just as you would not put new wine in old wineskins.  I'm sorry this is such a teaser, I have ages more to tell y'all about.

Just know this crazy madness (us YWAMers) that has the skill and guidance by God to change the globe, is getting reared and discipled. We look like this:

















LOVE of the GREATEST design,

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment